Thursday 29 August 2013

Another Paris Market Non-update

Yesterday I got a copy of the new Lee Child book 'Never Go Back'. It is the latest in the Jack Reacher series.He is my favourite author and Jack is my favourite character so last night was no choice - reading the book over stitching. I'm half way through already so I should finish it tonight. There was a Jack Reacher movie earlier this year starring Tom Cruise. The movie itself was pretty good, but once you've read the books and understand the character, you realise that Tom Cruise was such a wrong choice. There's been plenty of chatter about that already and it's been done now so no point talking about it anymore.  So, if you're looking for a great read - I highly recommend Lee Child!
Never-Go-Back5
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment