Monday 2 September 2013

Paris Market Non-Update

Well, it's been about 5 days since I stitched anything - haven't gone that long for quite a while. I was very busy at work and too tired to stitch, then on the weekend, I got a new program for organising my cross-stitch patterns that I got too busy playing with. It is called 'Pattern Minder' and I got it from the App Store for about $5.50. You load details about all your patterns into it and you can attach photos as well. You can assign categories and then you can search by the categories - so instead of flicking through every magazine I own every time I want a pattern, I can just search and see that the picture is what I want and go straight to the correct issue. The need to get as much info into it as possible is the librarian in me coming out! My husband is away for work again this week, so I should get back into the stitching very soon and will post a proper update then.

Also, my parents leave for their big European holiday tomorrow so I can't wait to see what cross-stitch magazines they bring back for me!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment: