Friday 4 October 2013

Paris Market #67

I just love that burst of yellow flowers - so bright.
Didn't get much done last night as I had a dentist appointment and while I was in the area, I called in to see my parents for the first time since they returned from their European holiday. I stayed a while chatting so I didn't get home until later. My husband and I are going to their place for dinner on Saturday so I'll hear about the trip properly then, see the photos and hopefully get some cross-stitch magazines as well! Have a great weekend everyone!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerrie. Just found your blog through Gadget's Joyful Page. This project is stunning - can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. The pop of yellow works so well. It's looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Love the yellow flowers :)

    ReplyDelete