Thursday 10 October 2013

Paris Market #70

We didn't do anything special last night for our anniversary so I got some more stitching done. My husband has booked a nice dinner and night away for Friday night - I don't know where we are going, so I am quite excited about the surprise; usually it's me who does the bookings, so not knowing where we are going is a thrill!

Last night I filled in more of the gaps - lots of fiddly bits at the moment - one stitch here, another over there, no blocks of colour
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, so I stalk you and I mentioned you in a post.. http://internationalstitcher.blogspot.ca/2013/10/okay-i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel - I got a Liebster Award in January this year from another follower. Glad to hear you like my blog - I enjoy doing it!

      Delete
  2. The Paris Market is looking great Kerrie!

    ReplyDelete