Friday 18 October 2013

Paris Market #76

It's getting exciting now... but I'm not allowing myself to think about what's next until I get a bit closer to finishing this off. Goodness knows I've got plenty of kits in the cupboard ready to start! Maybe I'll do... NO - stop thinking about it!

Tonight we're off to Aireys Inlet for the weekend, so I'll be stitching the Triplets ABC again. I'm getting close to nearly finishing that off too. I've got a reminder note to take my camera this time since last time my husband deleted the picture from his phone before he sent it to me! My next holiday stitching project is already set up to go - the Dinosaur ABC I started at my last conference a couple of months ago.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. So close now! Will frame it and hang it in your home?

    ReplyDelete