Friday 13 December 2013

O Holy NIght #13

I managed to finish off the P block last night and get started on the Q block.
I also went to the craft store last night to use my vouchers - for the price of one sheet of plastic canvas, I got 5 sheets!! Very pleased about that. It's not exactly the same as the canvas sheets I got in the recent kits I've done, but it will work the same and once it is stitched, you won't see the plastic anyway. I can't believe I've already got some gifts for next year planned, now I just have to stitch them throughout the year which won't be a problem.

We've got a busy weekend ahead with plenty of stuff to do in the garden and around the house in preparation for Christmas. I'm sure I'll be able to manage to get plenty of stitching done as well!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment