Friday 28 April 2017

Christmas Sled Stocking #1

On to the next stocking now. It was flat out at work today so I haven't had a moment to be able to post my start until we arrived at Aireys Inlet this evening. I was so looking forward to getting stuck into this new stocking only to find that the tightening screw on my round hoop has fallen out, hopefully at home, and so I can't use it tonight. I hope to find a replacement screw in the shed tomorrow (there are no lights in there so I have to wait until daytime to search for one). This is where I got up to last night - a pleasing start...
The new stocking is another Dimensions Gold Collection one called 'Christmas Sled Stocking'.
Thanks for your lovely comments about the completed Holy Night stocking - it was a joy to stitch and the nice comments are much appreciated.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

4 comments:

  1. Yay for another beautiful stocking to be stitched. Your last one was so beautiful. I'll look forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrie: I like this new stocking, Dimensions has such pretty designs too chose from.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete