Thursday 27 July 2017

Shoulder Surgery Update

Hi Everyone,

I have been out of action for a few days due to shoulder surgery. I'm very happy to report that it seems to have gone very well - I have very little pain and movement is slowly returning. I've got the week off work to recover although I'm going crazy sitting home all day by myself - I've catalogued 30 books so far (one handed mostly)! I see my surgeon again on Monday for a follow-up appointment and will hopefully then be able to resume stitching and driving. I think I could probably do it now, but I really don't want to jeopardise my shoulder recovery for the sake of a few days... Thank you for all your kind thoughts and best wishes!
I can't wait to get back into stitching properly again.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie
 

5 comments:

  1. I hope it heals for you quickly! I really miss stitching on those days when I don't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear about the surgery. Hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your surgery went well! You'll be able to return to work soon? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are pain free soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear they finally figured it out. Hope your pain free soon.

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete