Sunday 21 December 2014

Enchanted Ornament #7

This was Friday night's work. I just love how the simplest bit of back-stitching makes such a real difference in the designs.

Last night we had my Dad's 63rd birthday, so that was fun. And I even got a present - he gave me his old iPhone4 which isn't the latest, but it's WAY better than my little-old-lady Nokia so-basic-it-doesn't-do-anything phone! My husband is happy I've finally joined the 21st century! Now I just have to work out how to use it.

We played a new game that my parents got for Christmas from my sister who lives in Queensland - it's called something like '5 second rule'. You have a timer and questions on cards and you have to name 3 things in 5 seconds. Sounds easy, but boy, does the pressure build. And if you pass, the next person can't repeat an answer already given which makes things interesting. Your mind just goes blank when you know you've only got 5 seconds to name 3 towns, or 3 sports with balls, or 3 English movie stars etc. It was heaps of fun and I'm sure we'll be playing it again. Might need some valium after it though - it gets pretty stressful.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment