Tuesday 18 December 2012

Where am I?

I don't know if I've got any followers who read my blog or not, but if I do, this is for you...

I will be away from work from 21st Dec until 23 Jan 2013 so I may not be posting many entries during this time. Do not fear - I have not disappeared, I'm just on holidays away from the computer so if I don't post as often as usual, it will all return to normal once I get back to work.

Hopefully by then, I'll have quite a bit of European Bistro completed, maybe finished Noah's Ark and be on to something new.

Until then, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, enjoy your New Year celebrations and have a rest before getting back to work (if you get any time off).

Thanks for sharing my blog about my cross stitch projects. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do posting to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment