Monday 18 February 2013

The Triplets #3 & Christmas Stockings #4

Didn't get as much done on The Triplets as I was hoping - it was quite warm and I had lots of little naps throughout the day!



After we got home last night, I finished off another of the mini Christmas Stockings:

Very pleased with how the French Knots turned out - as I've said in previous posts, I've never had much luck with them in the past, but my friend Judith gave me a lesson and since then, they've been working out fine. All these years I've avoided pieces with French Knots or I've replaced them with beads or other stitches. Now I can do the pieces as they were meant to be.

It's going to be hot here again today - 7th or 8th day in a row over 30 degrees C! Our house is like a little oven, even with air-conditioning!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching - I wish it was even half as warm here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, and the stocking is one of my favourites you've stitched so far.

    ReplyDelete