Friday 1 March 2013

Christmas Stockings #9

Boy, I'm slowing up getting through these now. I've had a terrible cough for 4 weeks and just can't shake it off. Now my back muscles are hurting from all the coughing and I can't stitch for too long. Plus, we're implementing a new library management system at work, and anyone whose done that before knows it is never straightforward! Very stressful few days this week.

Here is my latest finish:


We're off to Aireys Inlet again tonight so I'll have some updated pics of The Triplets alphabet on Monday. Hopefully we can relax a bit and forget about everything else going on!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain...I had that cough for three weeks...thankfully this week has been good!
    My doctor recommended tylenol 3 with coedine in it, to calm the cough...

    ReplyDelete