Monday 22 July 2013

Paris Market #23 & The Triplets #8

Friday afternoon, we headed off to Aireys Inlet for the weekend - down on the Great Ocean Road - a beautiful place and we had great weather so it couldn't have been much better! I made good progress on the Triplets ABC but something made me laugh when I realised what it was... do you see the puppy peeing on the Z? What a strange thing to have in an alphabet sampler. I hadn't noticed it before until I got round to stitching it...
I love the colours in this design and know it will look great once it gets framed.  When we got home on Sunday afternoon, I worked again on Paris Market and got to the bottom right corner...
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Wow such fabulous progress on Paris! I think the dog is cute. The Bothy Threads Cut Thru' castle I am stitching has someone on the toilet LOL so I will feel weird stitching that! The dog adds to the humour. I love the retro feel of your alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress...I love the Paris one...the other looks like fun with all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stitching and nice advantage.:)

    ReplyDelete