Thursday 6 February 2014

O Holy Night #37

Last night, I finished off the back-stitching on the Y block and started on the J block. Then I realised I hadn't finished Joseph's head so it's ready for the back-stitching now. Tonight I have a late work meeting so I'm not sure if I'll get any done and then it's Friday - woo hoo! Yet another 40+ degree day on Saturday is expected so there may or may not be lots of stitching getting done - depends on how well the air-conditioning is working!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Looking good!
    I know what you mean about stitching in this horrible weather we have been having... scary thing is that they were saying on the news last night that Perth is only going to be getting hotter with longer heatwaves!! Not happy about that!
    Hope you manage to stay cool and get some stitching done on the weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete