Monday 14 July 2014

Elephant ABC #4; Be Joyful #6; Promises of God #1

We headed off to Aireys Inlet again this weekend and I got heaps more done on the Elephant ABC... the letters are so quick to do.
When we got home, I realised I'd run out of black again so I couldn't finish off Be Joyful - back to the craft store again. I'm sure I bought several skeins of black last time I ran out but I don't know where I've put them... I've just got the top branch to do and then the beading. The beads that come with this pack are quite big and I think they will be too big for this design. Luckily, I have plenty of smaller black ones left from the previous designs in this set and will probably use those instead.
So I couldn't stitch Be Joyful, which meant I had to start the final one I have in this Heartfelt Series - Promises of God. This looks involved, but it only has 9 colours!
 
I can't wait to get all these finished and framed in matching frames - they will look amazing!


Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finish. The elephants are very cute. I like elephants.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete