Wednesday 24 December 2014

Enchanted Ornament #10

 
Last night I filled in a bit more of the blue background and started on another green branch. Now I've reached the far right side so this is as wide as the stocking will get.

Today I had my hair done so I'm all ready for a big Christmas Day. I made some peanut butter balls (so addictive) and made another batch of the chocolate crackle reindeers. These ones look a little better as I knew what I was doing this time.

Tomorrow, after getting up early of course, will be church and then we'll have lunch with my parents. Then my sister and her family will come over for dinner and then we'll open more presents - woo hoo!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and that you all get some goodies under your tree!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. It's looking beautiful! Merry Christmas to you...enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete