Thursday 11 December 2014

Enchanted Ornament Stocking #1



Last night, I decided to start on a Christmas stocking I said I'd make for a work colleague who is having their first child in February. The stocking won't be needed until Christmas 2015, but I like to get gifts started as early as possible, just in case...
 
This is a Dimensions Gold Collection stocking, called 'Enchanted Ornament'. It will turn out like this eventually (hopefully!):
 Dimensions Needlecrafts Counted Cross Stitch, Enchanted Ornament Stocking
This will be the 6th Dimensions stocking that I've done - I quite enjoy doing them as they are fairly involved, but the finished products always look amazing! So worth the effort, and I think they make a great keepsake for children.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design. They'll be so thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I was wondering what the next project was going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many hours a day do you think you spend stitching? I am always amazed at your quick progress on your beautiful pieces!! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done one Dimensions stocking and it will be my last. They are extremely involved and they turn out gorgeous but I swear, it was the stocking that just would not end! I stitched it for my husband. It was one of the Gold Collections (I don't know if that means it's even MORE involved or what) called "Winter's Twilight stocking."

    I love the look of the one you're doing. Hopefully it goes quickly for you!

    P.S. The rest of my stockings are needlepoint. So much quicker!

    ReplyDelete