Monday 9 February 2015

Enchanted Ornament Stocking #21

You can now make out the reindeers in the second ornament - just needs a bit of back-stitching. 

On Friday night, I collected the missing threads from my Robot ABC design so I started to fill in the missing spots but I forgot to take a picture. I'll be continuing with it on the weekend when we go to the holiday house at the beach. It's supposed to be very hot on Saturday, so nothing to do but put the air-conditioning on and stitch away!

I also collected my final 3 framings from the Heartfelt Series. I am SO pleased with how they've turned out - I just can't wait to get permission to hang them in my theological library... (hopefully permission will come soon or I may just have to hang them and wait to be told to remove them).
 
 
I think my favourite is this last one. The bright green and aqua just really pop.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie


4 comments:

  1. The ornament stocking is beautiful, it looks really great!
    All your framed pieces are wonderful, they came out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stocking! Look forward to seeing more.
    Well done with the framed pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that they're all framed the same. If I were you I'd be rebellious and hang them in your library anyway - going through the correct channels can be so time-consuming that in the meantime you are not seeing the benefit of your efforts. So there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stitching. I love how you've done Hartfield Series! And the framing is pretty too. Good luck with the permission.

    ReplyDelete