Wednesday 22 April 2015

Mini Christmas Ornaments #1 and #2

I forgot to take a photo of my first night's efforts stitching the new Mini Christmas Ornaments. I finished the first one in one night except for 2 stitches which I did last night, so 1 down, 23 to go... Actually now that I'm looking at the picture again, I realise I've left of the holly around the sheep's neck so I haven't actually finished yet... I'll fix it up tonight with 1 more stitch.

 Then I made a start on the second one and got a fair amount done. But that's easy when there's only 2 main colours.
These look like they will be fairly quick to get through so that will be good!

And speaking of not having as much stash as I thought I did... yesterday, I got the new Fox Collection catalogue but unfortunately, nothing really jumped out at me and said 'buy me now!'. The only one I did quite like was (you guessed it!) another ABC design by Bothy Threads but it was $80 and that's a bit much for me at this time.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments: