Monday 11 May 2015

Diabetes Stuff

As many of you know, I have had Type 1 Diabetes for more than half my life.
Just last week, I was looking for a new case to hold all my bits (needles, insulin, test strips, record books, finger pricker, blood glucose monitor etc - there are so many bits!). I came across this Australian company who had exactly what I was after.

This Ezy-Fit Case is what I got, metallic blue in colour:






The case is a hard plastic so stuff inside can't get crushed accidentally and it even has a wrist strap which means I reckon I could get away with using it as en evening clutch - saves on having to take a huge handbag to hold all the bits. 

I'm very pleased with the case, and their service was excellent - very quick and the case was even wrapped like a present in the box - a nice touch.

So, if you're looking for a case for your diabetes stuff, or know someone who might be, take a look at Diabete-Ezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment