Thursday 28 May 2015

Stitching ABC #17

The T is for Thimble block was all finished last night so that is pleasing, and I started on the Y block. I think it is Y for Yarn. I hope to get it mostly done tonight as I don't have many other distractions (last night we had dinner at my parents place but it finished early).

I've been trying to find a date for a friend and I to go and see the new 'Spy' movie. I can't recall ever being so busy - I have so many other bookings on that we could only go on Sunday next week! Our schedules are crazy!

Also, I've been paying off the last of our NY trip so that is almost all done. So exciting! Once it is paid off, we will start to get our tickets and paperwork so then it becomes even more real. The latest thing we have booked is a day trip to Niagara Falls - they pick you up from your hotel, take you on a small plane (about 30 seats), do tours all day at the Falls and then fly back and return you to your hotel. We thought, we're going all that way, we're never going to go back just to go to the Falls, so we may as well do them while we're there too. It's just over 4 months away now - very exciting!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. beautiful progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Niagara Falls - it's amazing! We also took a bus up to a Butterfly Conservatory - well worth the trip. You're going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete