Thursday 14 May 2015

Stitching ABC #8

I filled in a little more of the cat last night - I didn't get a lot of stitching time as we had a family dinner and we didn't get home until about 8pm. Family dinners have become a bit of a tradition with us every Wednesday night. My sister and her family, and my husband and I meet at my parent's place for dinner and a catch-up. It is a nice way to keep up with everything going on in my (2) nephews' lives.
I'm going to make a booking for a trip to Niagara Falls when we're in New York later in the year. We're starting to get SO EXCITED about this trip now.
Happy Stitching,

Kerrie

4 comments:

  1. You're doing awesome on this! I love watching it grow! Makes me eager to get back to mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying watching your progress on this! It makes me want to order the O Holy Night one that you did in that series and get started on it. But I HAVE to finish another one before I can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching this progress. It is amazing to see the changes each time you post. I am a new stitcher with a few bookmarks and other small pieces under my belt. I am itching to get out some of the larger projects I have purchased and start them. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete