Thursday 4 June 2015

No Stitching...

The Tupperware party on Tuesday night went well. I had something to get replaced which you now have to do online, no more handing it to the demonstrator for a replacement. Oh well, another thing to do. I didn't buy anything new. There was some nice stuff, but most of it came in sets with lots of other bits - I just wanted to buy a few things by themselves...

Then Wednesday night we had family dinner at my parent's place. It is nice to catch up with my nephews each week - they're so funny. 

Tonight, Clarence has his monthly arthritis injection at the Vet's so hopefully we won't be home too late and I can get some stitching done...

Friday night we have dinner on the Tram Restaurant - it's a Melbourne thing to do that my husband got me for my birthday last year! It's almost expired so we've booked in for Friday night - we're both really looking forward to it.

And on Sunday afternoon, I'm going to see the new movie - Spy - really looking forward to it, I've heard good reviews.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment