Monday 3 August 2015

Stitching ABC #45

I had a relaxing time over the weekend at Aireys but it was just Clarence and me - my husband thought he was coming down with something and since he would be away for work all week, he thought it better if he stayed home. Clarence and I had fun with some nice walks.
I got 1.5 letters finished on the Robot ABC but forgot to take a photo... When I got home, I continued with Stitching ABC and finished off the M - Sewing Machine block.
 Happy Stitching, 
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Nice progress :-) I hope your husband feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I love about stitchworks like this. With al these seperate parts.. It's just like your finishing something. You have a lot of finishes in one work haha.
    I really adore the cheerfull colors and the written letters. It's gorgeous and one I really would love to make myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely, you're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete