Tuesday 1 September 2015

Update

Not much, well actually, no stitching has been taking place since I finished off the last of the ornaments for my co-workers. I've been busy watching season 4 of Prison Break - just 2 more discs to go. I've been watching about 3-4 episodes each night as there is nothing worth watching on TV. And I've just got no stitching mojo at the moment to start anything else before our big trip. I know we still have just 1 week, 5 days, 14 hours... (can you tell I'm a bit excited!) before we go, but I'm just not interested. This happens every now and then and after a short break, I get my mojo back and start stitching again. I guess I just need a break every now and then. Nothing in my stash is exciting me so I think I need to go shopping! That might help...

I suppose I can tell you that when we're away, this blog will turn into a bit of a travel blog so my friends and family can keep up to date with what we're doing - I hope you'll stick around too and that you'll be interested to hear what we get up to. Stitching updates will of course resume when we return and I get back into it.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. You'll have a wonderful time, and I'm sure your stitchy bug will return when you do. I look forward to seeing your travel pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrie: Have fun loads of fun and relaxation.
    Be safe.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete