Monday 28 December 2015

Santa's Journey #16

We've finally made it to Aireys inlet for a few days before New Year's Eve. The authorities say it is safe, but to remain vigilant of warnings etc with regards to the bush fires. It is quite buys here so it seems people have not stayed away. The local economies need the tourism business as it is what they rely on. It is a beautiful day today and it is supposed to warm up throughout the week which will be nice.

Last night we had a family farewell dinner for my sister's family who are heading back to Queensland today. It was nice to have them down for Christmas this year.

When we got home, I made a start on the sleigh next to Santa...
I've also got the colouring bug. Adult colouring books are very popular at the moment and I got one for Christmas. I've found it very relaxing to just sit and watch the cricket on the TV whilst colouring a pretty picture. I try to stay inside the lines, but it doesn't matter. It's just the process that is relaxing. I'm really enjoying it. My husband ordered me some nice pencils but unfortunately they didn't arrive before Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to getting those and creating some pretty pictures. In the meantime, I'll just make do with the crappy pencils I can find around the house. Hopefully they won't take too long to arrive.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stitching! I hope you enjoy your colouring book, I have a couple also :)

    ReplyDelete