Tuesday 22 December 2015

Santa's Journey #9

The coat is almost finished now (except for the back-stitching and couching {thanks for the tips on how to do couching}). I've done all my holiday chores now so the next 2 days I plan to stitch and stitch, and maybe some more stitching! I might also do some Christmas baking in between. I'm still tossing up whether to do the beading and french knots now or wait until I'm finished so they don't get caught in the hoop when I move it to do the top and bottom bits. The french knots would probably survive being squished but the beading wouldn't so that will definitely have to wait until I'm done.

It's starting to warm up again here with an expected top of 33C for Christmas Day which will be nice.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kerrie, We both love embroidery work even thou yours is counted. Mine is to a certain extent, but the pattern is there. I don't have the concentration needed to do it from scratch right now. We have had crazy weather here too. Merry Christmas. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really moving along on that piece! It looks great. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete