Tuesday 22 March 2016

Life is About #14

This is coming along nicely.
I'm having a bit of fun at work this week in my theological library - with an Easter Egg hunt! I thought it's probably not a good idea to leave chocolate eggs around the shelves in case they're not all found, so I've got a question sheet for students to search the catalogue, go to the shelf where the answer is and get a card. Once all 6 cards have been located, they get their Easter Egg prize. It's the first time I've done anything like this and it might not work, but we'll see how it goes. Note: our students are adults, not kids, but they still seem to enjoy the search - why should the little kids have all the fun!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. That piece is coming along very nicely. Good luck with your Easter Egg Hunt! I think that people may enjoy it - especially the chocolate part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Egg Hunt sounds like a great idea. Your Journey is looking great

    ReplyDelete