Tuesday 28 June 2016

Snowy Owl #2

A small bit of progress last night as I was busy packing for chilly Canberra (about a 1.5hr flight from Melbourne). It is inland and is always pretty cold during Winter. It sure will make a big change to the 42 degrees I experienced last Monday in LA!
I'll be in Canberra until Saturday, hoefully learning about many new things I can introduce into my theological library. I have packed some cross-stitch so hopefully I will get some free time to stitch and update my progress.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh he's lovely. Congrats on your progress and enjoy your conferencing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie: The Owl is beautiful, I have been collecting Owl items for the Minnesota Needlework Guild Retreat in August, the theme this year is Owls.
    Thank-you for sharing your progress with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete