Monday 1 August 2016

Classic Christmas Ornaments #7

Well, the beading idea went out the window as there was just too much other stuff to do over the weekend. And it was such lovely weather, it was too nice to be inside...

We did gardening, washed the dog and I even persuaded my husband to come to the Craft and Quilting Show with me (he wasn't overly impressed!). There was a lot of beautiful quilting work but very little cross-stitch. The only thing I saw was a book of sand and sea designs and I bought that (just so I could say it was worthwhile going). I am quite looking forward to doing something with it for the holiday house in the near future.

On the cross-stitch front, I finished the 3rd ornament last night...
Just today, I got a parcel containing my latest order. I don't know if these Christmas ornaments will be strong enough to keep me from starting the new series for my library... 

And I've just found out that one of my work colleagues and his wife are having another baby so I need to source some Christmas stocking designs so their new baby doesn't get jealous of the first child's stocking that I did last year (Enchanted Ornament Stocking)...
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Love your ornament! Good luck finding a new stocking pattern.

    ReplyDelete