Tuesday 9 August 2016

Life is Too Short #2

Almost done! Very exciting.

And I've hung my other series in my theological library. They are in a quiet study area (on removable hooks since I don't actually have specific approval for them...) I'll be interested to see how long it takes for someone to notice and by then, I'm hoping they'll have been up for so long there will be no point in taking them down!

Funny side note - I didn't plan on having the bigger gap in the middle. They were supposed to be equally spaced but obviously, I made a miscalculation somewhere. But, I quite like it with the 2 groups of 2. They are framed in the same frames as the other series I have hanging in the library so I can interchange them and it will still look great. They provide some interest on the plain boring wall very nicely.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment