Monday, 10 April 2017

Holy Night Stocking #38

The cat is making more of an appearance now. Won't be long before the toe is filled in. 
I also completely finished the first doona cover by putting little plastic snaps in place to hold the doona inside. So excited to start using it this weekend when we go to Aireys fo Easter. I'm almost done with the second one as well, but my machine stuffed itself up - I was happily sewing zig-zag along the ages, when mid-stitch, it decided it didn't want to do that anymore. It took me ages to pull it apart and clean the machine (there was quite a bit of fluff in the bobbin case) but it still isn't working quite right. It appears the tension is not correct, but I've tried both increasing and decreasing the tension and it still looks the same. Next I'm going to try a new cotton and see if maybe, just maybe, that is why it's not happy. It is so frustrating when things don't work how they're supposed to... oh well.

I hope you had productive weekends too!
Happy Stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment