Ta Da! I'm finished - except for about 10 back stitches! Would you believe it, I ran out of black with 2 little leaves left under Alleluia! I have a dentist appt tonight but after that I'm going straight to the craft shop for more black DMC supplies.
The 2 leaves under the A need outlining, and I've decided I'm going to put in a smile on the angels face in the bottom right corner. There's also some dividers in the large star as well. I probably only need another 50cm length of black... oh well. The beads and stars were surprisingly quick to stitch on - I thought they'd take me much longer and be much more fiddly. If I get a chance, I might even take it to the framers this weekend! I am very pleased with it - it is very vibrant and just makes you happy to look at it.
Since the above was fairly quick to finish, I couldn't sit around for an hour or so with nothing in my hands, so I picked up Prayer Changes Things and back-stitched around the word Prayer.