Monday 11 April 2016

Life doesn't have to be perfect #6

I got more done than I thought I would over the weekend, which is very pleasing. It was a busy weekend, and now I need a holiday - only 44 days to go!!

The family reunion and my Mum's birthday were both great and the football was very exciting but ultimately disappointing - we lost by 3 points after taking the lead several times. Plus one of our best players went down with a bad knee injury in the last 30seconds of the game. We also moved and packed a lot of stuff in preparation for the floor replacement this week.

Clarence and Russell (both Golden Retrievers) got along well on their test sleepover so we will be able to rest easy when we are away knowing Clarence will be happy and well looked after.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie


No comments:

Post a Comment