Wednesday 13 April 2016

Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect... #7

I'm working my way around the border...
I'm exhausted with waiting for tradespeople for our flooring replacement. Yesterday was one of my long days at work and then we had to go back and forth between our house and our temporary accommodation to feed Clarence. This morning, I was up at 6am and ready to meet the flooring removal guy at 7am. Of course, 2 nights without much sleep and a really dodgy pillow at the temporary accommodation, mean I'm not feeling too bright today! I've packed my pillow today so hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep before having to get up at 6am again tomorrow to let the floor guy into the house again. I sure will be glad when it's all done!
One good thing about the flooring replacement (due to the washing machine that got stuck on the fill cycle in January) is that we found another problem behind a small bar fridge which had been leaking and really damaged the floors more than the washing machine leak. So it's a good thing all the timber floors are being replaced, and it means we'll have to get a new small bar fridge. Why is it one thing always lead to another, and another and so on...
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie


2 comments:

  1. It's looking good, Kerrie, as hopefully will your floor in a couple of days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help thinking your stitching ought to go up in your temprary accommodation. :-) So true for you at the moment!

    ReplyDelete