Thursday 16 June 2016

Holiday #16

today, we were collected from the hotel and dropped at San Francisco airport with plent of time for checking in and getting through security. It was nowhere near as busy as Seattle. Still took about an hour though!
After arriving in LA, I felt famous again as the driver had my name on a card at the airport. We arrived in Long Beach at our hotel mid afternoon. We're only on the 4th floor, but still have a great view out over the lagoon and the Queen Mary. We had a short walk around the area before I had to get busy with the theological library conference. The others in my group went shopping and exploring some more.
For dinner we went to Rock Bottom Brewery for a very large but delicious meal.
The next 2.5 days for me will be taken up with conference sessions, I have no idea what the others will get up to. I know for a fact my mum has already picked out a chair under an umbrella by the pool for doing her crosswords!

Until next time,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment