Tuesday 4 October 2016

Candy Cane Santa Stocking #19 & some hanging

Only doing half cross stitches really allows you to get a lot done in a short amount of time. Most of this third window frame is half cross stitches representing the tree leaves.

And I finally remembered to bring my hammer to work today. I've hung the 4 framed sayings in my theological library and I think they look great. No one has mentioned the other designs I have hanging in the library, so I doubt these will get noticed either (which is a good thing since I hung them without specific permission). Hopefully, they provide just a little bit of inspiration to the students...
 
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Kerrie: Santa is looking so good you are so close to the finish.
    I love how your stitching in the library.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your current stocking looks great! Love the bags you are using for the stockings, looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete