Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Patchwork Update

Well, Judith (champion!) worked it out for me - my needle position was out by just enough to make a real difference in the end result. Once we moved the needle across on my sewing machine, my 6.5" squares were actually 6.5" instead of 6.25". Now I can get sewing my strips and slicing my squares. I knew it would be something simple, I just didn't know what. There's just not enough hours in the day...

I unpicked 4 rows of strips and re-sewed 2 rows of blocks last night once the needle position was sorted. Tonight is my Dad's 65th birthday dinner so I probably won't get much more done on either my patchwork or cross-stitch.
Bring on the holidays! 2 more sleeps for me until I am on holidays...
Happy Stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment