So, my new project is called Footprints and it is a kit by Bucilla. It is the first project I've ever worked on linen! Actually, that's a fib - one of the first projects I ever started way back when was Peacock Majesty by Teresa Wentzler but it was so beyond my skill level at the time that I've never finished it - it's about the only project I've never completed. I made so many errors it is beyond fixing now, I'd have to restart and I think the experience of it being so complicated has put me off trying again, even though I really love the picture. Anyway, I've decided to give this one a go now and I completed quite a bit last night - I even surprised myself!
This is one of those kits that doesn't have the threads already separated and labelled - I spent a while trying to sort them out and I just hope I've selected them correctly. It's so hard to tell how, for example, 'mint green', 'light green' and 'light mint green' differ, especially when they have the same number of threads.
And an update on the Heartfelt series I've been stitching recently - thanks to a comment from Tricia, I'm now aware of at least 2 others in the set - which I have now ordered... I'll still get the ones I've finished framed tomorrow and will stitch these 2 new ones once I finish Footprints.