Tuesday 27 September 2016

Candy Cane Santa Stocking #16

Progressing very nicely...

In a couple of weekends, I have a crafting weekend away which I am really looking forward to. While I'm there, I'm going to present the Snow Bears stocking to Arkyn's mother. I just have to work out a neat way of presenting the stocking. At this stage, I'm thinking of placing it in clear cellophane with a nice bow on top but I'm not sure... any ideas for presenting the stockings that won't distract from the stocking, fold them or hide them, but also protect them and look pretty?? I look forward to your suggestions...
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie


1 comment:

  1. https://www.amazon.com/Clear-Resealable-Cello-Cellophane-11x17/dp/B00S9XXWBE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474929180&sr=8-1&keywords=clear+packaging+11x17

    I have used these for packaging stitching projects, which I wanted to be visible when given.

    ReplyDelete